TEA TREE, EUCALYPTUS + LAVENDER + FRANKINCENSE + LEMON
- Improves the look of blemished skin
- Helps calm redness and soothe irritation
Lavender & Frankincense have skin benefits, while Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Essential Oil possess cleansing properties. Lemon Essential Oil contains brightening properties to help even out blotchy skin.
Massage the rollerball into and around any spots as you see them forming. Persistence is key!
- Use it while you're chillin' at home (every 10-30 mins) & overnight (on scars too) consistently to see results!
| + Directions: Gently apply onto problem areas as needed or throughout the night. Ideal to use after cleansing and toning. Please keep away from direct heat or sunlight
+ Ingredients: Organic Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Lavender, Frankincense, Lemon and Eucalyptus
1) Can I use this rollerball over makeup? It's best to use this rollerball on clean skin. Although you can use it throughout the day, it's best to be used on bare skin.
2) Does it matter at what point in the routine to use this product? You can use it after the cleanser, the facial tonic, or even after you moisturize! However, we advise to use it before moisturizer, so the serum can absorb into your skin.
you are magic baby, effing magic
today you did something amazing! by shopping at OffWhite you supported a small business and made our day a little bit brighter. OffWhite is a concept store created by women for women and every order is packed with love+magic. thanks for being rad and supporting our dreams.
WEDDING DRESS RETURN POLICY
In our continuing effort towards sustainability OffWhite Bride wedding dresses are made to order. Our commitment to quality and reduction of waste in our creation process allows us to provide you a custom wedding dress that is made to order for you.
Because of the customized nature of the gowns we sell we can only accept returns on standard size gowns (applies to out of state purchases only, all in store sales are final). Customized dresses are not returnable.
Wedding dress returns will incur a restocking fee of $200 + the cost of shipping.
If you would like to try on a gown prior to purchasing and cannot visit us in-person in our SLC studio we offer and at home try on program. Please contact us for details.
OffWhite Bride ships world wide from our SLC, Utah studio.
Standard production time on OffWhite Bride wedding dresses is 12-16 weeks, rush options available. Contact us for details.
CLOTHING + COOL STUFF SHOP
Items from our Cool Stuff shop and clothing boutique may be returned, minus shipping and handling fees, within 14 days of receipt. Please contact us for a return label, if needed.